Add to basket
Adobe Photoshop Elements 10: Maximum Performance
Out of stock
You can request a quote on this product by adding it to your basket
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
This item has been added to your basket. To obtain your free quote, click on Get Quote in your basket.
- Mark Galer, Abhijit Chattaraj
- Unleash the Hidden Performance of Elements
- FOCAL PRESS
- Width (mm):
- Length (mm):
- Additional Info:
- Mark Galer is the Program Director and Senior lecturer at RMIT University in the School of Media and Communication, Australia. He is also co-writer of their popular online photography courses. He has lectured in photography in the UK and Australia and has worked commercially as a freelance photographer on corporate and editorial assignments. He has written numerous top-selling photography books, including Photography Foundations for Art & Design, the Popular Photoshop Elements; Maximum Performance and Photoshop; Essential Skills series. He is an Official Adobe Ambassador for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. Dr. Abhijit Chattaraj is a commercial photographer based in Melbourne, Australia. Abhijit began his career as a Computer Scientist and has a PhD in Bioinformatics. He is the co-founder of Wishbone Studio, a creative collective that creates bleeding edge interactive installations that combine stills with moving images and CGI to create captivating experiences for museum and corporate clients. Abhijit's work has been shown widely in exhibitions, most recently he was recognised among the top emerging photographers in Australia
- Table of Contents:
- Part 1:Optimize: Adobe Camera Raw
-Gradients & Vignettes
-Black & White
- Part 2:Enhance
-Depth of Field
-Tilt Shift Effect
- Part 3:Composites
-Replacing a Sky
-Need for Speed
- Three free videos on companion website plus additional support videos and project images available for sale directly from author Mark Galer.
- Part 2:Enhance
- Weight (g):
This book details various aspects of Photoshop via projects. The images used are available on line for step by step manipulation.
Look for Similar Items by Category
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items