Add to basket
Cambridge International as Level and a Level Economics Coursebook [With CDROM]
Out of stock
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
This item has been added to your basket. To obtain your free quote, click on Get Quote in your basket.
- Colin Bamford, Susan Grant, C. G. Bamford
- Cambridge University Press
- Revised edition (2)
- Series Title:
- Cambridge International Examinations
- Schools & Educational
- Additional Format:
- Contains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Width (mm):
- Length (mm):
- Table of Contents:
- Preface; Introduction: the economist's toolkit and the CIE examinations; 1. Basic economic ideas; Supplement: basic economic ideas; 2. The price system; Supplement: the price system; 3. Government intervention in the price system; Supplement: government intervention in the price system; 4. International trade; 5. Theory and measurement in the macroeconomy; Supplement: theory and measurement in the macroeconomy; 6. Macroeconomic problems; Supplement: macroeconomic problems; 7. Macroeconomic policies; Supplement: macroeconomic policies; 8. Preparing for examinations; Glossary; Index; Acknowledgements.
- Weight (g):
Be the first to rate or write a review for this product
Look for Similar Items by Category
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items