Add to basket
Cambridge International as Level and a Level Physics Coursebook [With CDROM]
Out of stock
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
This item has been added to your basket. To obtain your free quote, click on Get Quote in your basket.
- Graham Jones, David Sang, Richard Woodside
- Cambridge University Press
- Series Title:
- Cambridge International Examinations
- Schools & Educational
- Additional Format:
- Contains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Width (mm):
- Length (mm):
- Table of Contents:
- 1 Kinematics - describing motion; 2 Accelerated motion; 3 Dynamics - explaining motion; 4 Forces as vectors; 5 Work, energy and power; 6 Momentum; 7 Matter; 8 Deforming solids; 9 Electric fields; 10 Electric current; 11 Resistance and resistivity; 12 Voltage, energy and power; 13 DC circuits; 14 Practical circuits; 15 Kirchhoffs laws; 16 Waves; 17 Superposition of waves; 18 Stationary waves; 19 Radioactivity; 20 Motion in a circle; 21 Gravitational fields; 22 Oscillations; 23 Thermal physics; 24 Ideal gases; 25 Electric fields 2; 26 Capacitancel; 27 Magnetic fields; 28 Electromagnetic induction; 29 Charged particles; 30 Quantum physics; 31 Nuclear physics; 32 Direct sensing; 33 Remote sensing; 34 Communicating information. Appendix 1 Practical work in AS physics; Appendix 2 Practical work in A-level physics; Appendix 3 Physical quantities and units Answers to Test-yourself questions; Glossary; Index.
- Weight (g):
Be the first to rate or write a review for this product
Look for Similar Items by Category
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items