Add to basket
- Delivery time :
- Country of origin: United States Dispatched within 15 working days depending on supplier
- Ships from :
You can request a quote on this product by adding it to your basket
- eB3 000
- Discovery Miles:
- 3 000
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
This item has been added to your basket. To obtain your free quote, click on Get Quote in your basket.
- Ian C. MacMillan, Rita Gunther McGrath
- A Breakthrough Process to Reduce Risk and Seize Opportunity
- Harvard Business School Press
- Width (mm):
- Length (mm):
- Additional Info:
- Rita Gunther McGrath is Associate Professor of Management at Columbia Business School. Ian C. MacMillan is the Dhirubhai Ambani Professor of Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School. They are coauthors of MarketBusters and The Entrepreneurial Mindset.
- Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Conquering Growth Traps with the Right Disciplines Part 1: Focus on Strategic Growth Chapter 2: Creating Your Growth Framework Chapter 3: Aligning the Organization for Growth Chapter 4: Designing Specific Growth Initiatives Part 2: Executing Strategic Growth Opportunities Chapter 5: Designing the business model architecture Chapter 6: Creating Reverse financials and the Assumption checklist Chapter 7: Actively Managing and Redirecting Projects Chapter 8: The Necessary Art of Disengagement Part 3: Making Discovery Driven Growth work for you Chapter 9: Implementing Discovery Driven Growth Chapter 10: Sustaining Discovery Driven Growth
- Weight (g):
Be the first to rate or write a review for this product
Look for Similar Items by Category
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items