Add to basket
- Delivery time :
- Country of origin: United States Dispatched within 14 working days depending on supplier
- Ships from :
You can request a quote on this product by adding it to your basket
- eB3 060
- Discovery Miles:
- 3 060
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
This item has been added to your basket. To obtain your free quote, click on Get Quote in your basket.
- Marty Seldman, Joshua Seldman
- How to Optimize Time, Energy, and Productivity to Achieve Peak Performance
- John Wiley & Sons
- Width (mm):
- Length (mm):
- Additional Info:
- Joshua Seldman is a highly respected cycling and fitness coach. During his professional athletic career, he was a twelve-hour and twenty-four-hour solo mountain bike champion. He was also a lead coach for Carmichael Training Systems and Lance Armstrong's Tour of Hope cross-country ride. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Table of Contents:
- Introduction. Part 1. WORK/LIFE ALIGNMENT- Core Values, Commitments, Current Priorities and Long Term Goals. Chapter 1. What is most important to you? Chapter 2. Is your schedule aligned with your priorities? Chapter 3. The MINIMUMS and the SHIFTS/DRIFTS Systems. Chapter Summary. Chapter 4. Finding Your Career Sweet Spot . Chapter Summary. Part 2. Building Your Stamina. Chapter 5. The Impact of Stress. Executive Profile: Sam Su, President, YUM! Brands, China. Chapter 6. Increasing Your Fitness. Executive Profile: Eric Foss, CEO, Pepsi Bottling Group (PBG). Executive Profile: Daniel Naor, Senior Vice President, Frito-Lay. Chapter 7. Progressive Workout Plans. Chapter 8. Nutrition. Executive Profile: Tamar Elkeles, Chief Learning Officer, Qualcomm. Chapter 9. Stress Management: Your Individual Plan. Executive Profile: Melanie Macdonald, President and CEO, World Neighbors. Chapter Summary: Your Stress Management Plan. Chapter 10. Yoga at the Office. Part 3. Optimizing Job Performance and Results. Chapter 11. Identifying High Payoff Activities: What is the Best Use of Your Time. Executive Profile, B. Ramalinga Raju, Chairman and CEO, Satyam Computer Services, Hyderabad, India. Chapter 12. Taking Control of Your Calendar. Chapter Summary. Part 4. Career Management: Reaching Your Full Potential. Chapter 13. Career Management: Maxing Out vs. Topping Out . Executive Profile: Mike White, CEO, PepsiCo International (PI), Vice Chairman, PepsiCo. Chapter Summary. Chapter 14. Avoiding Career Management Mistakes. Executive Profile: Michael C. Feiner. Chapter Review. Part 5. Positive Personal Relationships. Chapter 15. Preventing Relationship Vicious Cycles. Executive Profile: Edward (Ed) Betof, Ph.D., Senior Fellow and Academic Director, Executive Program in Workplace Learning Leadership, Wharton Business School. Nila Betof, COO, The Leader's Edge. Chapter Summary. Chapter 16. Maintaining Relationships: Minimums, Shifts and Drifts, Combining Activities. Chapter Summary. Conclusion.
- Weight (g):
Be the first to rate or write a review for this product
Look for Similar Items by Category
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items