Add to basket
Future-proof Your Child
- Delivery time :
- Country of origin: South Africa Dispatched within 6 working days depending on supplier
- Ships from :
- eB1 210
- Discovery Miles:
- 1 210
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
- Graeme Codrington, Nikki Bush
- Parenting the wired generation
- Penguin SA
- Penguin Book Group
- Width (mm):
- Length (mm):
- Additional Info:
- Graeme studied a BComm at WITS, while doing Chartered Accountancy articles with KPMG. While doing articles and solutions development, Graeme became interested in understanding the so-called generation gap - why young people found it so easy to enter the new economy and handle technology, while experienced adults could not - and why adults were sceptical, cynical and even hostile. In order to gain some theoretical insights, Graeme turned to the academic study of young people and human interactions. He completed a Bachelor of Theology (Arts) degree (cum laude from University of Zululand), a Licentiate (Honours) (Youth) (cum laude from BTC Southern Africa), and a Masters in Youth Work (cum laude MDiac, from UNISA). He is currently completing his PhD in Business Administration (DBA), with majors in leadership, future studies and international strategy consulting. Graeme works in a wide range of industries as a consultant, presenter and futurist. He does this with two partners, working in a frameworking consultancy known as TomorrowToday.biz. He has co-authored two books with Penguin: Mind Over Money and Mind The Gap.
This book is a great contextual opportunity for parents to understand the world they are parenting in. This book brings this context together with great advice on being great parents of a future generation. Great family values will allow one to build a foundation in your children that will help them to cope with any world that we may need to face in the future. Thanks Nikki and Graeme. I look forward to seeing this as a tipping point for families.
Mr Lynda Smith
Look for Similar Items by Category
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items
Other products to consider
- Future-proof Your Child (eBook) R113.05