Add to basket
Imago Relationship Therapy
- Delivery time :
- Country of origin: United States Dispatched within 14 working days depending on supplier
- Ships from :
- eB4 254
- Discovery Miles:
- 4 254
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
- Harville Hendrix, Helen LaKelly Hunt, Mo Therese Hannah
- Perspectives on Theory
- Harville Hendrix, etc., Helen LaKelly Hunt
- Randall C. Mason
- Width (mm):
- Length (mm):
- Additional Info:
- Harville Hendrix is the author or coauthor, with his wife, Helen LaKelly Hunt, of six books, including the best-sellers Getting the Love You Want: A Guide for Couples and Keeping the Love You Find: A Personal Guide. Mo Therese Hannah is associate professor of psychology at Siena College in Latham, New York, and managing editor of the Journal of Imago Relationship Therapy. Wade Luquet is associate professor of sociology at Gwynedd-Mercy College in Gwynedd Valley, Pennsylvania, and a coeditor of the Journal of Imago Relationship Therapy.
- Table of Contents:
- Foreword: My View of Imago (Randall C. Mason, Ph.D.). Acknowledgments. Introduction: A Theory of Relationality (Wade Luquet, Ph.D.). Part One: Perspectives of the Founders. 1. The Evolution of Imago Relationship Therapy: A Personal and Professional Journey (Harville Hendrix, Ph.D.). 2. Relationship as a Living Laboratory (Helen LaKelly Hunt, Ph.D.). 3. Conscious Marriage as Covenant (Helen LaKelly Hunt, Ph.D.). Part Two: Perspectives on Comparisons with Other Models. 4. Family Systems Theory and Imago Therapy: A Theoretical Interpretation (Randy Gerson, Ph.D.). 5. An Exploration of Imago Relationship Therapy and Affect Theory (Joseph Zielinski, Ph.D.). 6. Relationship Knowing: Imago and Object Relations (Stephen R. Plumlee, M.Div., Ph.D.). 7. Contemporary Psychoanalytic Relational Theories and Imago: Concepts for Relational Healing (Mona R. Barbera, Ph.D.). Part Three: Perspectives on Clinical Theory. 8. Imago, Relationships, and Empathy (Randall C. Mason, Ph.D.). 9. Imago, Relationships, and Empathy: A Response to Mason (Ted Smith, D.Min.). 10. Imago: A Theory and Therapy of Connectivity (Randall C. Mason, Ph.D.). 11. The Relationship Nightmare as an Expression of Disconnection (Randall C. Mason, Ph.D., Margaret Mason, Ph.D., and Mo Therese Hannah, Ph.D.). 12. Envy's Manifestation in Individuals and Couples: Implications for Imago Therapy (Bernard J. Baca, Ph.D.). 13. The Conscious Self in a Creational Paradigm (Sophie Slade, Ph.D.). About the Editors. About the Contributors. Index.
Be the first to rate or write a review for this product
Look for Similar Items by Category
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items