Add to basket
Managing E-Commerce in Business
In stock (Sold by Kalahari)
- Delivery time :
- Country of origin: South Africa Dispatched within 48 hours (2 working days)
- Ships from :
- kalahari.com or private seller
You can request a quote on this product by adding it to your basket
- eB4 610
- Discovery Miles:
- 4 610
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
This item has been added to your basket. To obtain your free quote, click on Get Quote in your basket.
- Pieter Geldenhuys, J. Botha, C. Bothma
- Juta & Co
- Juta Academic
- Width (mm):
- Length (mm):
- Additional Info:
- Dr JA Botha is a senior lecturer at UNISA in the department of Marketing and Retail. He has co-authored on many books and has delivered papers at various conferences. He has extensive experience in E-Commerce and Marketing. Mr C Bothma is a senior lecturer at UNISA in the department of Marketing and Retai, and is co-editor on many publications. He has been a key note speaker at an International Conference, and has a wealth of experience in E-Commerce and International Marketing. Pieter Geldenhuys is the Director of the Institute of Technology Strategy and Innovation, which is aligned with the Potchefstroom Business School at North-West University. ITSI is well known for its numerous high level company specific training programs in the ICT environment. He also fulfils the role of Technology Strategy Consultant at Vodacom. Pieter is also a well known Public Speaker and Futurist.
- Table of Contents:
- The beginning and new horizons; The business impact of the Internet; The infrastructure of e-commerce; Basic Internet security: threats and solutions; Payment in e-commerce; Online security and risk management; Business-to-customer (B2C) e-commerce; The principles of online marketing; Special applications of online marketing; Creating web pages; Establishing an e-commerce store; Managing e-tailing; Online branding; Online advertising; Internet marketing research; Managing e-CRM; Special applications of e-commerce; Business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce; The supply chain and e-procurement; B2B e-marketplaces; The strategic focus in e-commerce; Managing e-commerce activities; E-commerce evaluation and metrics; E-government and e-learning; Legal issues in e-commerce; Changing paradigms and technical convergence; The future of e-commerce.
- Weight (g):
Very happy with the book. Brand new also very quick delivery by courier. Exactly comes as described in the product details
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items