Add to basket
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services
- Delivery time :
- Country of origin: United States Dispatched within 14 working days depending on supplier
- Ships from :
You can request a quote on this product by adding it to your basket
- eB5 410
- Discovery Miles:
- 5 410
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
This item has been added to your basket. To obtain your free quote, click on Get Quote in your basket.
- Brian Knight, Erik Veerman, Jessica M. Moss
- Problem, Design, Solution
- Wiley Publishing
- Series Title:
- Wrox Programmer to Programmer
- Width (mm):
- Length (mm):
- Additional Info:
- Erik Veerman is a Microsoft MVP for SQL Server and a mentor for Solid Quality Mentors. He is a coauthor of Professional SQL Server 2008/2005 Integration Services with Brian Knight. Jessica M. Moss is a Microsoft MVP in SQL Server and a BI mentor, consultant, and trainer with Solid Quality Mentors. Brian Knight is a Microsoft MVP For SQL Server and the cofounder of SQLServerCentral.com and JumpstartTV.com. Jay Hackney is a mentor and consultant for Solid Quality Mentors, who works with SSIS to provide data warehousing and ETL solutions.
- Table of Contents:
- Introduction. Chapter 1: SSIS Solution Architecture. Chapter 2: SSIS Management Framework Design. Chapter 3: Package Deployment and Storage Decisions. Chapter 4: File-Handling and Processing Methods. Chapter 5: Data Extraction Best Practices. Chapter 6: Data-Cleansing Design. Chapter 7: Dimension Table ETL. Chapter 8: Fact Table ETL. Chapter 9: SSAS Processing Architecture. Chapter 10: Implementing Scale-Out ETL Process. Chapter 11: Scripting Design Patterns. Chapter 12: SSIS Package Scaling. Index.
- Weight (g):
Be the first to rate or write a review for this product
Look for Similar Items by Category
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items