Add to basket
- Delivery time :
- Country of origin: United States Dispatched within 17 working days depending on supplier
- Ships from :
You can request a quote on this product by adding it to your basket
- eB7 460
- Discovery Miles:
- 7 460
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
This item has been added to your basket. To obtain your free quote, click on Get Quote in your basket.
- Nils-Goran Olve, Jan Roy, Olve
- A Practical Guide to Using the Balanced Scorecard
- John Wiley & Sons
- Width (mm):
- Length (mm):
- Additional Info:
- Nils--Goran Olve is Adjunct Professor at Linkoping University. He has has worked extensively in management training and co--authored one previous Wiley book, Virtual Organizations and Beyond, 1997. As a senior partner in CEPRO Management Consultants in Stockholm, his work concentrates on management control issues, and in particular the Balanced Scorecard and management of IT. Jan Roy is CEO and a senior partner of CEPRO Management Consultants and previously worked as CEO of several Swedish companies, especially in the retail industry. As a consultant, he mainly deals with strategic change processes. Magnus Wetter is a management consultant specializing in strategic development and control, issues and until recently was with CEPRO Management Consultants. He has an MSc in Business and Administration from Lund University and also studied at McGill University in Montreal.
- Table of Contents:
- INTRODUCTION AND BACKGROUND. Why a Balanced Scorecard? The Balanced Scorecard -- Strategic Control. BUILDING A BALANCED SCORECARD. The Process of Building a Balanced Scorecard. Cases From Different Industries. Important Issues in the Building Process. Scorecards as Management Control. Measures and their Causal Relations. IMPLEMENTING A BALANCED SCORECARD. Systems and IT Solutions for Scorecards. Towards a Learning Organization. ADDITIONAL USES. Using Scorecards to Inform Outside Parties. Scorecards in the Public Sector. CONCLUSION. Making the Scorecard Process a Success. Appendix. Interviews. References. Index.
- Weight (g):
Be the first to rate or write a review for this product
Look for Similar Items by Category
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items