Add to basket
Professional Application Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio 2010
In stock (Sold by Kalahari)
- Delivery time :
- Country of origin: South Africa Dispatched within 24 hours (1 working day)
- Ships from :
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
- Mickey Gousset, Ajoy Krishnamoorthy, Brian Keller
- John Wiley & Sons
- John Wiley & Sons
- Series Title:
- Wrox Programmer to Programmer
- Additional Format:
- Contains Online resource
- Width (mm):
- Length (mm):
- Additional Info:
- MICKEY GOUSSET is a Senior Technical Developer for Infront Consulting Group, a consulting company focused on the Microsoft System Center family of products. He has been a Microsoft Team System MVP fi ve years running, a certifi ed professional in Team Foundation Server and SCOM 2007, and co-author (along with Jean-Luc David and Erik Gunvaldson) of the book Professional Team Foundation Server (Indianapolis: Wiley, 2006). Gousset runs Team System Rocks! (http://www.teamsystemrocks.com), a community site devoted to Visual Studio Team System and Visual Studio 2010, where he also blogs about Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server. He is also a co-host of the popular Team Foundation Server podcast, Radio TFS (http://www.radiotfs.com). He has spoken on Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server topics at various user groups, code camps, and conferences, including Microsoft Tech Ed Developer - North America 2008 and 2009. When not writing or working with computers, Mickey enjoys a range of hobbies, from playing on Xbox Live ( Gamer Tag: HereBDragons ) to participating in local community theater. Nothing beats his favorite pastime though - sitting on his couch with his lovely wife Amye, and their two Chihuahuas, Lucy and Linus. BRIAN KELLER is a Senior Technical Evangelist for Microsoft, specializing in Visual Studio and application lifecycle management. Keller has been with Microsoft since 2002, and has presented at conferences all over the world, including TechEd, Professional Developers Conference (PDC), and MIX. Keller is also a regular personality on MSDN's Channel 9 Web site, and is co-host of the popular show, This Week on Channel 9. Outside of work, he can usually be found enjoying the great outdoors while either rock climbing, backpacking, skiing, or surfing. AJOY KRISHNAMOORTHY is a Senior Product Manager in the Microsoft Patterns and Practices group. In this role, he focuses on planning the areas of investments and business strategy for Patterns and Practices. Prior to this role, Krishnamoorthy worked as a Senior Product Manager for Microsoft Visual Studio Team System. He has more than ten years of consulting experience, playing variety of roles, including developer, architect, and technical project manager. Krishnamoorthy has written articles for online and printed magazines, and co-authored several books on ASP.NET. You can check out his blog at http://blogs.msdn.com/ajoyk. Krishnamoorthy has an MBA from Ohio State University. Any spare time is spent with his family, playing board/card games with friends, watching sports (especially when the Ohio State Buckeyes are playing), and learning to play Tabla. MARTIN WOODWARD is currently the Program Manager for the Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server Cross-Platform Tools Team. Before joining Microsoft, Woodward was voted Team System MVP of the Year, and has spoken about Team Foundation Server at events internationally. Not only does Woodward bring a unique insight into the inner workings of the product he has experienced from more than a half-decade of real-world use at companies big and small, he is also always happy to share. When not working or speaking, Woodward can be found at his blog, http://www.woodwardweb.com.
- Table of Contents:
- INTRODUCTION. PART I ARCHITECT CHAPTER 1 Introduction to Software Architecture. CHAPTER 2 Top-down Design with Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams. CHAPTER 3 Top-down Design with Component and Class Diagrams. CHAPTER 4 Analyzing Applications Using Architecture Explorer. CHAPTER 5 Using Layer Diagrams. PART II DEVELOPER. CHAPTER 6 Introduction to Software Development. CHAPTER 7 Unit Testing with the Unit Test Framework. CHAPTER 8 Managed Code Analysis and Code Metrics. CHAPTER 9 Profi ling and Performance. CHAPTER 10 Database Development, Testing, and Deployment. CHAPTER 11 Introduction to IntelliTrace. PART III TESTER. CHAPTER 12 Introduction to Software Testing. CHAPTER 13 Web Performance and Load Testing. CHAPTER 14 Manual Testing. CHAPTER 15 Coded User Interface Testing. CHAPTER 16 Lab Management. PART IV TEAM FOUNDATION SERVER. CHAPTER 17 Introduction to Team Foundation Server. CHAPTER 18 Team Foundation Architecture. CHAPTER 19 Team Foundation Version Control. CHAPTER 20 Branching and Merging. CHAPTER 21 Team Foundation Build. PART V PROJECT/PROCESS MANAGEMENT. CHAPTER 22 Introduction to Project Management. CHAPTER 23 Process Templates. CHAPTER 24 Using Reports, Portals, and Dashboards. CHAPTER 25 Agile Planning Using Planning Workbooks. CHAPTER 26 Process Template Customizations. INDEX.
Be the first to rate or write a review for this product
Look for Similar Items by Category
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items