Add to basket
The No-Cry Sleep Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night
- Author: Elizabeth Pantley
- Delivery time :
- Country of origin: United States Dispatched within 13 working days depending on supplier
- Ships from :
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
- Elizabeth Pantley
- Foreword by William Sears, M.D.
- McGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Series Title:
- Width (mm):
- Length (mm):
- Table of Contents:
- Foreword by William Sears, M.D. Acknowledgements Introduction Part 1: Ten Steps to Helping Your Baby Sleep All Night Chapter 1: Do a Safety Check Safety First The Foremost Safety Worry: SIDS General Sleeping Safety Precautions for All Families General Sleeping Safety Precautions for Cradles and Cribs General Sleeping Safety Precautions for Co-Sleeping Chapter 2: Learning Basic Sleep Facts How Do We Sleep? How Do Babies Sleep? What is a Sleep Problem? How Much Sleep Do Babies Need? What About Nighttime Feedings? What Are Realistic Expectations? What is the Right Way to Teach a Baby to Sleep? Chapter 3: Crate Your Sleep Logs Let's Get Started! Chapter 4: Review and Choose Sleep Solutions Part One: Solutions for Newborn Babies--Birth to Four Months Part Two: Solutions for Older Babies--Four Months to Two Years Chpater 5: Create Your Personal Sleep Plan Chapter 6: Follow Your Plan for Ten Days What If You Can't Do it All? The Road to Success is Really More Like a Dance Chapter 7: Do a Ten-Day Log Chapter 8: Analyze Your Success Evaluate Your Sleep Plan If Your Baby Is Now Sleeping Through the Night (Five or More Consecutive Hours) Chapter 9: Follow Your Plan for Ten More Days Every Baby is Different
- Every Family is Different How Long is This Going to Take? I've Tried Everything! Nothing Works! Help! Chapter 10: Complete a Log, Analyze Your Success, and Revise Your Plan if Necessary Every Ten Days Keep This Book Handy Part II: Let's Talk About You Chapter 11: Baby's Sleeping (Finally!) but Mommy's Not What's Happening? How to Get a Good Night's Sleep? Chapter 12: Final Thoughts--Mom-to-Mom We Are Alike If You've Just Begun Living for the Moment? Basball Babies Patience, Patience, and Just a Little More Patience For More Information Index
Wow! I am sooo pleased to have found this gem of a book! I refuse to let my baby boy cry himself to sleep! It's soooo traumatic for them! I didnt know what to do anymore, seeing that he woke up so many times a night, purely because he knew I would help him back to sleep by nursing. This book is filled with great tips and help to teach him to gently put himself back to sleep with no crying whatsoever! I haven't even read through the whole book yet, but I am already so excited to start implementing what I have been reading. Until I am finished with the book,I am enjoying my precious time with my baby with a guilt-free conscious, knowing that I will soon be losing these precious moments, in a gentle, loving way.....
Although I havent managed to read and complete the whole book yet, I am so grateful to have finally found someone who doesnt believe in Cry It Out, and offers practical advise and tips.
How an amazing book this is!! I don't believe in leaving my poor baby to cry it out, it is a horrible experience and at the end we both are crying! This book tells you just how to help your baby to sleep on his/her own and for much longer than you are used to! Just by reading the book you know that Elizabeth is a great mother and it feels as if she is living in your own house, that is how wonderful she explains the situation that you are in now - NO SLEEPING and exausted! If you want some help with your baby's sleeping patterns, I will strongly advise you to buy this book, it is every cent worth it!!! Can't wait to start reading the rest of her collection!
Look for Similar Items by Category
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items