Add to basket
Advisor for Life
- Author: Stephen D. Gresham
- Adobe DRM PDF
- Delivery time :
- Country of origin: South Africa The eBook(s) will be available to download in your Digital Library as soon as payment has been processed.
- Ships from :
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
--Ken Dychtwald, PhD, founder and CEO, Age Wave, and author of Age Wave, Age Power,The Power Years, and Workforce Crisis
"Steve Gresham showed us in The Managed Account Handbook that the basics to asuccessful advisor do not differ from one country to another. In this book, he is expanding his horizon with his extensive experiences to further help you to develop the skills for building a devoted client base. This is the must-read book for all who want to succeed in the financial advisory industry."
--Toshiya ShimizuPresident and CEO, Nikko Cordial Advisors Ltd.
"For thirty years, advisors have been using wealth accumulation as their main sales weapon. With the boomers entering retirement, all that's out the window. Now the imperatives are income distribution, planning--making sure the investor does not run out of money. In Steve's newest book, he does an excellent job of walking advisors through this change and showing them how to alter their practices to not only survive but thrive. This is a must-read for any advisor who still wants to be in the business in ten years."
--Len Reinhartfounder and President, Lockwood Advisors?
"For over thirty years, I have sought advice from industry experts who can help me grow and optimize my practice. Steve Gresham's advice is always of interest to me--he is always right there on the cutting edge."
--John Rafal, President, Essex Financial ServicesRegistered Rep.'s Top 50 Financial Advisor for 2006 and Barron's Top 100 Financial Advisor
"A good coach can help even the best players reach their potential. As a financial advisor, you coach successful families to tackle life's challenges and achieve their goals. Steve Gresham can help--he has the tactics to help you build a winning team."
--Mike KrzyzewskiHead Coach, Duke University Basketball and the 2006 U.S. National Team
- Not compatible with:
- Kindle, Digibook, Verso, RK Book, Pocketbook 306
- Download size:
- 1986 KB
- Digital Rights:
- Maximum Downloads:
- Not Allowed
- Stephen D. Gresham
- John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Be the first to rate or write a review for this product
Look for Similar Items by Category
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items
Other products to consider
- Apple iPad1 WiFi & 3G - 64GB (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 WiFi & 3G Black - 16GB (Special Import
- Elonex 700EB Colour e-Reader
- Apple iPad 2 WiFi White - 64GB (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi Black (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi & 3G Black (Special Import)
- iRiver Cover Story
- Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi & 3G White (Special Import)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7'' - 512 MB
- Apple iPad 2 32GB WiFi Black (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 16GB WiFi & 3G White (Special Import)