Add to basket
Conversations with my sons and daughters (eBook)
- Author: Mamphela Ramphele
- Adobe DRM ePub
- Delivery time :
- Country of origin: United Kingdom The eBook(s) will be available to download in your Digital Library as soon as payment has been processed.
- Ships from :
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
Enduring poverty, inequity and a failing public service, most notably in health and education, are the results. At once challenging and encouraging, Ramphele urges young South Africans - our future leaders - to set aside their fears; to take control of their rights and responsibilities as citizens in upholding the values of the constitution; and to confront the growing inequality that is undermining good governance, social justice and stability.
- Not compatible with:
- Kindle, Digibook, Verso, RK Book, Pocketbook 306
- Maximum Downloads:
- Mamphela Ramphele
- SA Penguin
- PENGUIN BOOKS LTD
i havent finished reading the book bt its amazing....she truelly is having a very motherly conversation with her sons and daughters.....
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items
Other products to consider
- Apple iPad 2 32GB WiFi Black (Special Import)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7'' - 512 MB
- iRiver Cover Story
- Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi & 3G White (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 WiFi White - 64GB (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 WiFi & 3G Black - 16GB (Special Import
- Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi & 3G Black (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 16GB WiFi & 3G White (Special Import)
- Elonex 700EB Colour e-Reader
- Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi Black (Special Import)