Add to basket
- Author: Malcolm Gladwell
- Adobe DRM ePub
- The Story of Success
- Delivery time :
- Country of origin: United Kingdom The eBook(s) will be available to download in your Digital Library as soon as payment has been processed.
- Ships from :
- eB1 475
- Discovery Miles:
- 1 475
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
From the bestselling author of Blink and The Tipping Point, Malcolm Gladwell's Outliers: The Story of Success overturns conventional wisdom about genius to show us what makes an ordinary person an extreme overachiever.
Why do some people achieve so much more than others? Can they lie so far out of the ordinary?
In this provocative and inspiring book, Malcolm Gladwell looks at everyone from rock stars to professional athletes, software billionaires to scientific geniuses, to show that the story of success is far more surprising, and far more fascinating, than we could ever have imagined.
He reveals that it's as much about where we're from and what we do, as who we are - and that no one, not even a genius, ever makes it alone.
Outliers will change the way you think about your own life story, and about what makes us all unique.
'Gladwell is not only a brilliant storyteller; he can see what those stories tell us, the lessons they contain'
'Malcolm Gladwell is a global phenomenon ... he has a genius for making everything he writes seem like an impossible adventure'
'He is the best kind of writer - the kind who makes you feel like you're a genius, rather than he's a genius'
Author, journalist, cultural commentator and intellectual adventurer, Malcolm Gladwell is a staff writer for the New Yorker magazine. His first book The Tipping Point captured the world's attention with its theory that a curiously small change can have unforeseen effects. His other international bestselling books are Outliers, which looks at the stories of exceptional individuals and reveals the secrets of their success, Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking and What The Dog Saw, a collection of his most provocative and entertaining New Yorker pieces.
- Not compatible with:
- Kindle, Digibook, Verso, RK Book, Pocketbook 306
- Download size:
- 1304 KB
- Digital Rights:
- Maximum Downloads:
- Not Allowed
- Malcolm Gladwell
- PENGUIN BOOKS LTD
Be the first to rate or write a review for this product
Look for Similar Items by Category
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items
Other products to consider
- Apple iPad 2 WiFi & 3G Black - 16GB (Special Import
- Apple iPad 2 32GB WiFi Black (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi Black (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 WiFi White - 64GB (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi & 3G Black (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi & 3G White (Special Import)
- Elonex 700EB Colour e-Reader
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7'' - 512 MB
- Apple iPad 2 16GB WiFi & 3G White (Special Import)
- Apple iPad1 WiFi & 3G - 64GB (Special Import)
- iRiver Cover Story