Add to basket
- Delivery time :
- Country of origin: South Africa The eBook(s) will be available to download in your Digital Library as soon as payment has been processed.
- Ships from :
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
- Not compatible with:
- Kindle, Digibook, Verso, RK Book, Pocketbook 306
- Download size:
- 7701 KB
- Maximum Downloads:
- Not Allowed
- Mr Gavin Rich, Mr Peter De Villiers
- Zebra Press (Random House Struik)
- Random House Struik
Once gain when I buy an ebook on Kalahari using an IPad I cannot down load the book. Phoned support who could not help and promised to get bck to me. Still waiting!!!!! (2 weeks).
Excellent. Enjoying every minute.
I gave this title a poor review due to issue with the E-Reader software. I must sya, Kalahari has redeemed itself a bit. I was called by a customer relations representative who could give a bit more information about the development path for the reader software. Suffuce to say Kalahari acknowledges the problems and the are apparently working on a new, improved version of the software. Fair enough - I'll give three stars on the basis of promised improvements to come in the next few months. I'll update this review once I see a new version of the reader software. Edited 1 November 2012: The new Kalahari.com E-reader software was published on the Google Play store yesterday. I downloaded and installed it. Now I can't read this book at all! The software alleges that the book has been downloaded to the library, but it is not there. When one calls support, all they do is take your details and refer it to an Ebooks section. Goodness knows when they will sort the problem out. Kalahari.com, this is an epic fail! Amazon kicks your behinds solidly! I can get a Kindle device shipped here for less than your E-reader (what's a Gobi anyway?) and get books that work on both my Samsung Galaxy S3 and my Kindle device. Most of the South African books Ebooks that you sell are on Amazon anyway, and cost less. Edited: 2 November 2012 This is a bot of an emotional roller-coaster. I tried the application again, without doing anything different, and it worked. I must say, many of the problems the original e-Reader app had on my GSII have been solved - so much so that I can now read the book. What a support call from Kalahari (Thanks 0 that's pretty impressive!) has also taught me, is to understand the difference between Epub and DRM PDF formats. I would urge potential buyers of Ebooks from Kalahari to understand which version of the book (Epub or PDF) will work best on their individual devices. OK, Kalahari, most of the previous sins are forgiven. I still love my Kindle, but I'll buy Ebooks from you again...
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items
Other products to consider
- Politically Incorrect R149.00
- Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi Black (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 16GB WiFi & 3G White (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 WiFi White - 64GB (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi & 3G Black (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 32GB WiFi Black (Special Import)
- Politically Incorrect R77.05
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7'' - 512 MB
- iRiver Cover Story
- Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi & 3G White (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 WiFi & 3G Black - 16GB (Special Import
- Elonex 700EB Colour e-Reader