Add to basket
Red Mist (eBook)
- Author: Patricia Cornwell
- Adobe DRM ePub
- Dr. Kay Scarpetta: Book Nineteen
- Delivery time :
- Country of origin: South Africa The eBook(s) will be available to download in your Digital Library as soon as payment has been processed.
- Ships from :
- eB1 086
- Discovery Miles:
- 1 086
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
Kay Scarpetta has arranged to meet an inmate at the high-security Georgia Prison for Women. The prisoner is a convicted sex offender and the mother of a vicious and diabolically brilliant killer.
Against advice, Scarpetta is determined to hear this woman out - she believes she may hold some answers to the murder of her former deputy. But soon she finds connections to a string of grisly killings, including the slaughter of a Savannah family years earlier. She can see a pattern to these killings, but who is behind them and why?
As she learns more, Scarpetta is compelled to conclude that this is only the beginning of something far more destructive: a terrifying terrain of conspiracy and potential terrorism on an international scale. And she is the only one who can stop it...
- Not compatible with:
- Kindle, Digibook, Verso, RK Book, Pocketbook 306
- Download size:
- 597 KB
- Digital Rights:
- Maximum Downloads:
- Not Allowed
- Patricia Cornwell
- Little, Brown Book Group
- Hachette UK
- Series Title:
- Dr. Kay Scarpetta
A bit too racy right in the beginning but settles down too a good read.
Look for Similar Items by Category
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items
Other products to consider
- Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi & 3G White (Special Import)
- iRiver Cover Story
- Apple iPad 2 32GB WiFi Black (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi Black (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 WiFi White - 64GB (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi & 3G Black (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 16GB WiFi & 3G White (Special Import)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7'' - 512 MB
- Elonex 700EB Colour e-Reader
- Apple iPad 2 WiFi & 3G Black - 16GB (Special Import