Add to basket
The Basic Principles of Effective Consulting (eBook)
- Author: Linda K. Stroh
- Adobe DRM PDF
- Delivery time :
- Country of origin: United Kingdom The eBook(s) will be available to download in your Digital Library as soon as payment has been processed.
- Ships from :
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
This is a very good time for consultants. As corporations have been reorganizing and downsizing, merging and globalizing, the consulting business has been booming.
The Basic Principles of Effective Consulting is about what effective consultants do and how they do it. It provides a step-by-step process that can provide successful outcomes for consultants and their clients. The chapters have plenty of examples and cases of the process used by effective consultants, as cases and examples are one of the best ways to learn the consulting business. Also provided as part of each chapter are short pieces of expert advice by established consultants and users of consulting services. Teachers in business schools will find this book can serve as an excellent supplemental textbook on consulting practices.
- Not compatible with:
- Kindle, Digibook, Verso, RK Book, Pocketbook 306
- Download size:
- Digital Rights:
- Maximum Downloads:
- 20 pages every 7 days.
- Linda K. Stroh
- Psychology Press
- Psychology Press
Be the first to rate or write a review for this product
Look for Similar Items by Category
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items
Other products to consider
- Apple iPad1 WiFi & 3G - 64GB (Special Import)
- Elonex 700EB Colour e-Reader
- iRiver Cover Story
- Apple iPad 2 WiFi & 3G Black - 16GB (Special Import
- Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi & 3G Black (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi & 3G White (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 32GB WiFi Black (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 16GB WiFi & 3G White (Special Import)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7'' - 512 MB
- Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi Black (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 WiFi White - 64GB (Special Import)