Add to basket
The Next Global Stage (eBook)
- Author: Kenichi Ohmae
- Adobe DRM PDF
- Challenges and Opportunities in Our Borderless World
- Delivery time :
- Country of origin: United States The eBook(s) will be available to download in your Digital Library as soon as payment has been processed.
- Ships from :
- eB2 018
- Discovery Miles:
- 2 018
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
A radically new world is taking shape from the ashes of yesterday's nation-based economic world. To succeed, you must act on the global stage, leveraging radically new drivers of economic power and growth. Legendary business strategist Kenichi Ohmae—who in The Borderless World, published in 1990, predicted the rise and success of globalization, coining the very word—synthesizes today's emerging trends into the first coherent view of tomorrow's global economy—and its implications for politics, business, and personal success.
Ohmae explores the dynamics of the new "region state," tomorrow's most potent economic institution, and demonstrates how China is rapidly becoming the exemplar of this new economic paradigm. The Next Global Stage offers a practical blueprint for businesses, governments, and individuals who intend to thrive in this new environment. Ohmae concludes with a detailed look at strategy in an era where it's tougher to define competitors, companies, and customers than ever before.
As important as Huntington's The Clash of Civilizations, as fascinating as Friedman's The Lexus and the Olive Tree, this book doesn't just explain what's already happened: It offers a roadmap for action in the world that's beginning to emerge.
- New economics for a borderless world: Why Keynes' and Milton Friedman's economics are history—and what might replace them
- Leveraging today's most powerful platforms for growth: From Windows to English to your global brand
- Technology: driving business death—and rebirth: Anticipating technological obsolescence—and jumping ahead of it
- Government in the post-national era: What government can do when nation-states don't matter
- Leadership and strategy on the global stage: Honing your global vision and global leadership skills
- Not compatible with:
- Kindle, Digibook, Verso, RK Book, Pocketbook 306
- Download size:
- Digital Rights:
- 30 pages every 30 days.
- Kenichi Ohmae
- Wharton School Publishing
- PRENTICE HALL
Be the first to rate or write a review for this product
Look for Similar Items by Category
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items
Other products to consider
- Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi & 3G Black (Special Import)
- Elonex 700EB Colour e-Reader
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7'' - 512 MB
- Apple iPad 2 32GB WiFi Black (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 WiFi White - 64GB (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 WiFi & 3G Black - 16GB (Special Import
- iRiver Cover Story
- Apple iPad1 WiFi & 3G - 64GB (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 16GB WiFi & 3G White (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi & 3G White (Special Import)
- Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi Black (Special Import)