Add to basket
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
Colin McRae: DiRT 2 will take players on a World Tour of adrenaline-fuelled extreme off-road events in stunning real-world locations. Events include exhilarating rally cross in the massive Los Angeles sports stadium's ""Stadium King Shootout"", edge-of-control canyon racing of Utah's ""Creek Trailblazer"" event, the ""Rawang Rally Run"" along treacherous Malaysian rainforest tracks and the ""Battersea Battle"", where night races are staged at the iconic London power station. Building on the technical and gameplay benchmark of Colin McRae: DiRT and borrowing from snowboarding and skateboarding lifestyle and culture, Colin McRae: DiRT 2 will also add full online multiplayer functions to extend the gaming experience and build a thriving community."
- Features intense solo races and frantic multi-car events with up to 12 individually styled cars in each race
- "100+ off-road racing events including rally, rallycross, raid and trailblazer"
- Players are no longer constrained to traditional rally racing as the game boasts a roster of contemporary off-road events
- Colin McRae: DiRT 2 boasts 9 varied real-world locations throughout the game to create a virtual DiRT World Tour with cultural styling and brands to make each location unique
- Players will travel the globe in an RV that will aesthetically improve as players progress in the World Tour
- "Up to 120,000 spectators per track to bring the locations to life"
- DiRT2 is powered by the third generation of the EGO Engine racing technology
- Updated car-handling physics system and damage engine effects
- Unprecedented visual fidelity with cars and tracks twice as detailed as seen in GRID
This is an excellent game. I haven't thought that I would have been so attached to this game. The whole setup of the game is extremely interesting and with the veriety of different types of vehicles, locations, types of races etc. The damage reality & experiance is also the best I have seen thus far. Graphics is also extremely good with a almost reality look. I would add this one to my collection anytime. The only downfall I would have of this game is the Windows Live connection that is required for game saving. All and all this game deserves a 5*
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items