Add to basket
Need for Speed - Carbon
- Brand: EA Games
- Delivery time :
- Dispatched within 8 working days depending on supplier
- Ships from :
- eB1 413
- Discovery Miles:
- 1 413
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
- Survive the Canyon — All-new Canyon Duel and Drift race modes are the ultimate test of skill and nerve, where one wrong turn could cost you more than the race.
- The City Is Yours for the Taking — Race for control of the city block-by-block by taking down rival crews on their turf, then defeat their crew leaders in life-or-death races in Carbon Canyon.
- Customize Your Dream Cars — The revolutionary new Autosculpt™ car customization tool gives you the power to design and tweak your crew’s cars in every way imaginable.
- Represent a Class—Affiliate with the Tuner, American Muscle, or Exotic car classes and prove once and for all who makes the best set of wheels. A new physics model makes each class handle and drive differently.
- Build Your Crew — Strategically choose your crew members and then use their skills on the road and in the garage to help you win races and customize your cars.
NFS Carbon was a good game. It had AMAZING graphics, and I applaud it for the EXTREMELY creative and Freestyle type of car ''Decorating'', Ha Ha. It also has a small bit of Dubstep/Electro music too, which I applaud for the music aswell. When it said ''You Can Build Up Your Crew To Drive On The Streets'', I thought you could get crew, hire three of them and race around with all of them at once. But no. You only use one at a time. As a Most Wanted fan, I disliked the lack of you needing to be chased by The Police. There was no Bounty or Milestones. The game was EXTREMELY short, in fact I got to the last level on the day of purchasing it. I have FINALLY finished the game after 6 MONTHS of purchasing it because the last level is quite hard. And I hated it when I beat the First ''Wave'' of the last level, FINALLY, but couldn't save and had to restart again. But a great game, though. Happy Gaming,
NFS-CARBON was a great game.Wonderful detail and brilliant sounds,but it was way to short.I completed it in less than 2weeks which sux!!Hopefully the NEXT NFS will be longer...GREAT GAME THOUGH
Mr Hilton Meiring
A better version of "Most Wanted".I stayed glued to my TV set and I forget that Tuesday I am supposed to be at work. This is a must have game if u luv racing and being chased by the police..... Go get it!!!!
Look for Similar Items by Category
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items