Add to basket
Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold Edition
In stock (Sold by Kalahari)
- Delivery time :
- Dispatched within 24 hours (1 working day)
- Ships from :
- Discovery Miles:
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
As a Ghost Warrior, an elite sniper in a highly trained special ops unit, your unique skills in the art of stalking, target detection, surveillance and shooting accuracy will determine mission success.
The current government of a US backed small-island nation has been overthrown by a hostile military regime and your specialized sniping skills are needed to bring order back to the small island nation.
• Defend your perimeter with Claymore mines, demolish enemy outposts with C4 charges and make silent kills with throwing knives
• Realistic ballistics system measures bullet trajectory, bullet drop and environmental effects such as wind, fog and rain.
• Pull off the perfect headshot and watch your bullet strike the enemy with pin-point accuracy in Bullet Cam mode.
• 12-person multiplayer battles featuring 6 custom created maps
• Bonus 2 sniper rifles
• Bonus 4 single player maps
• New multiplayer mode - Capture the Flag
Quite an enjoyable sniping game for those who enjoy sneaking around and dispatching enemies quietly. Be careful though; you don't get to make a lot of mistakes. My only complaint of the game has nothing to do with the content. When you install the game you have to use or create a 'Steam' online account. Once the game is installed, you have to download about 3.5GB of updates before you can even play for the first time. If you forgot to disable automatic updates, you have to download and additional 1.5GB of updates before you can play again. For those who have an un-capped high-speed broadband connection, this game deserves a 4 out of 5. For normal people like me, the updating issues can be quite expensive and a deal-breaker. P.S. The 5GB total bandwidth used to do the updates, cost me +-R400.
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items