Add to basket
- Xbox 360
Out of stock
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
Featuring intense third-person action, Terminator: Salvation will take combat to the next level with iconic enemies, cinematic fight sequences and advanced weaponry, drawn directly from the film, as well as an innovative, multi-layered cover mechanic."
- "New Installment of Terminator Mythology: Set two years prior to the ""Terminator: Salvation"" film, players will get the opportunity to be John Connor for the first time and continue the epic fiction of the Terminator mythology."
- "Unrelenting Intelligent Robotic Enemies: Unrelenting and incredibly resilient iconic enemies from the Terminator franchise fight to the bitter end on land and in the sky. Designed to pursue the player by any means necessary, damaged or broken enemies will literally claw their way forward to inflict harm."
- "Advanced Destructible Cover Gameplay: Terminator: Salvation will incorporate advanced cover mechanics which allows players to use the destructible environment as protection and strategically navigate through enemy entrenched territory. The cover mechanic's multi-faceted design changes the way ""cover"" gameplay is executed."
- "Diverse Array of Advanced Weaponry: The player has access to a wide array of weapons including shotguns, fully automatic machine guns, huge mounted weaponry, grenades, rocket-launchers and even a plasma firing Skynet tank."
- "Rugged Armored Vehicles Gun Fights: Pursue, attack, or evade enemies through post-apocalyptic environments on foot or inside rugged armored vehicles in extremely kinetic and extensive cinematic gun battles."
Not a very good game,even for fans.Was very dissappointing.It's cheap but its not worth it.
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items