Add to basket
Apologies, the product that you have selected currently does not have stock.
- Special Features:
- "Explore the ever-changing neighborhood—and take your Sims to meet friends in the park, go on a date at the bistro, visit neighbors’ homes, converse with less-than-savory characters in the graveyard and more! Who knows what might happen?"
- "Admire the natural beauty of the beach, the mountains, and more."
- "Create any Sim you can imagine with easy-to-use design tools that allow for unlimited customization of facial features, hair color, eye color, and more"
- Fine tune your Sims’ body shape from thin to curvy to muscular.
- "Create over a million different personalities with traits such as evil, insane, kleptomaniac, romantic, and more."
- "Influence the behaviors of your Sims with the traits you’ve chosen. Will you create a neurotic romantic with a heart of gold, or a geeky super-genius with an evil streak?"
- Everyone can customize everything—design and build your dream house and decorate it to fit your Sims’ personalities.
- "Customize everything from floors to décor, shirts to sofas, wall-paper to window shades."
- Base Pack
I love playing it! I can't wait to get expansion packs!
What an improvement from the first Sims games, even though - at the time - they seemed quite "unimprovable". Great new features give you many new interaction options, and the game world is vastly more intricate and integrated than previous versions of the series. Put simply, I spent many late nights on this game.
Sims 3 is an absolute classic! the best of all to be made. looking forward to future add ons. the cheat codes come in handy for lots of money and extras. i am blown away with the graphics and speed of the game! worth every cent! i cannot put it down! ;-)
Check out PressStart.co.za's review of Sims 3>>>>> http://pressstart.co.za/Article/195/The-Sims-3-review
I played all three..and i love the sims 3 lots..it takes some time getting used to at first.. but i think youll enjoy it more than ever before. Lots of new and interesting adventures.. A MUST HAVE!
While it took awhile to get used to it.I find that the loading times are much better and the scenery is truely awesom the trees',plants and water moves.The Create a sim and create a style sections are also awesome in that you can customise everything.For screenshots and more come and visit our SA forum http://www.sims3addicts.co.za/phpBB3/Forum/index.php
i was so excited that they got a new sims its going to be so cool i hope it comes out on playstation 2,or even might come out and nintendo ds or wii im thinking of buying it but i am just wondering if its worth it please write back
Very cool and interesting game. Love the graphics and new building tools available. All the new jobs and adventures. Very nice. Best Sims yet.
I am so glad that they brought out another Sims with more features. When will it be out on PS2 or 3 - that will be the best.
System Requirements: Minimum Specifications: OS: Windows Vista (SP1)/Windows XP (SP2) Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher Processor: Vista - 2.4 GHz P4 or equivalent/XP - 2.0 GHz P4 or equivalent Intel Core Duo Processor RAM: Vista - 1.5 GB/XP - 1GB 2GB Disc Drive: 8x DVD ROM or faster 8x DVD ROM or faster Hard Drive: Vista&XP - 8 GB or more At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space, with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games. Video Card: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0. Supported video cards include: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900, FX 5950, 6200, 6500, 6600, 6800, 7200, 7300, 7600, 7800, 7900, 7950, 8400, 8500, 8600, 8800, 9600, 9800, GTX 260, GTX 280 (GeForce FX unsupported under Vista); ATI Radeon 9500, 9600, 9800, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870; Intel Extreme Graphics GMA X3x00 series. ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100. Other: Laptop versions of chipsets above may work, but may run comparatively slower. * This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
The Sims 3 is what you call a base game, so you do not require The Sims 1 or 2 for it. For more information on the game please visit www.snootysims.com and www.sims3website.com
Your Recent History
Recently Viewed Items