m.kalahari.com is the web address of kalahari.com’s mobile website. This website was created for you our customers when shopping on kalahari.com with mobile devices such as phones and tablets.
- Go to the On Promotion section on the home page to view current deals on kalahari.com. You can see the full list of available specials by clicking “more On Promotion” towards the bottom of the page.
- Search for the item you’re looking for with the search box available on the home page. Just type in the name or details of the product you’re interested in, hit enter or click the magnifying glass, then browse through the search results to find your product.
- Browse Shops from the homepage by clicking through to any one of the shops listed, then click into the catalogs that interest you. For example, If you click on Electronics from the homepage the Electronics shop will load. You can then look at New Rreleases, Bestsellers, Samsung, Apple and many more sections in Electronics.
It’s easy to buy on m.kalahari.com. Here are a few pointers:
- On any product detail page, clicking “Add to basket” will put the product into your shopping basket and take you to the basket page. Here you can see prices, delivery costs and totals and edit the contents of your basket, before going to checkout.
- Proceed to pay for your products by clicking the “Checkout” button.
- Please note that m.kalahari.com does not currently support checkout of Marketplace products (sold by 3rd party seller).
- If you’re not signed in you will be asked for your kalahari.com account details. You will then be presented with the checkout screen.
- In Checkout you will be able to choose your delivery address and delivery method. You will notice that your items have been grouped into a parcel. On the parcel you will be able to choose your preferred delivery method.
- If you’ve ordered a pre-order item, that item will be in a separate parcel. This is because you may have to wait a while for the item to be released before we can deliver it to you. We will deliver any others to you when they are all available.
We accept Amex, Diners, Visa and Mastercard. Your credit card details (name on card, number, expiry date and last 3 digits of the number on the back of your card) will be requested to proceed. m.kalahari.com guarantees safe credit card transactions.
EFT / Bank deposit
Please pay the exact amount of your entire order into the bank account below:
Branch code: 632005
Account holder: kalahari.com
Account number: 4052630089
Your reference: Your order number and SURNAME
Please quote both your order number and surname in the reference field on the deposit-slip or transfer form. Bank deposits take between 2-5 working days before the money reflects on our system and you will have to pay within 5 working days to avoid your order from being cancelled.
You may link and redeem vouchers in m.kalahari.com’s checkout process. Vouchers make a great gift if you can’t think of anything specific to give to a loved one or colleague.
Please note: Vouchers may be restricted to specific products or product categories and some can expire. Be sure to shop before you reach the expiry date on your voucher to make sure you don’t miss out.
Use your kalahari.com account details to sign in to m.kalahari.com. You can do this from the home page or when required during checkout or in the profile area.
If you do not have an account you will be asked to sign in or register just before proceeding to checkout.
Your shopping basket
If you have already added products to your basket on the kalahari.com full site, you will see the same products in your m.kalahari.com shopping basket.
- Some products types are not yet available for checkout on the m.kalahari.com. You will not be able to checkout eBook, eMagazine or products sold through Marketplace.
Because you are using the same account on both kalahari.com and m.kalahari.com, any changes you make to your basket on m.kalahari.com will also be made on kalahari.com.
Delivery is free on orders with an order total of more than R250. Free delivery is calculated on the total basket value after promotional vouchers and special discounts have been applied. You will be charged R35 for courier and R55 for post office delivery if your order total is less than R250.
Delivery costs for heavy items (+- 10kg or more) are charged at a minimum of R65, automatically calculated according to weight when you proceed to checkout.
Products at kalahari.com can be delivered in the following times:
24 hours - We offer a next-day delivery service on selected items (Total order weight < 3KG) only for main centres in South Africa. If all the items in the basket are
24-hour delivery products and the order is placed before 12h00 Monday - Friday, you will receive it the following working day. This service is only available in main centres,
which include any destination within a 50km radius of the following cities - Pretoria, Johannesburg, Bloemfontein, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Durban,
Pietermaritzburg and Nelspruit. Delivery outside main centres is usually within 3 working days. We recommend that you place separate orders for 24-hour items and those with
longer delivery times if you’d like to receive an item in its advertised time. The order item with the longest delivery time determines your parcel’s delivery time.
5 days - books
10 days - music & DVDs
6 weeks - products sourced from international suppliers
Delivery Methods & Restrictions
Door-to-door (8am-5pm, Monday - Friday) – Parcels delivered by courier between 8am and 5pm, Monday - Friday. Submit a street address and select door-to-door as your delivery method when you reach checkout.
Post Office (Speed services counter) - Parcels can be collected from the Speed Services counter of the Post Office.
The following can only be delivered to a street address: Heavy items or parcels (+10kg), Audiovisual & Technology products
Note: Pre-order products will be handled separately, and will be shipped when ready. If you have any pre-orders in your basket together with other products, it will be split into a different parcel, and you may choose a different delivery method for it. Free delivery only applies to a pre-order if the product is over R250.
International delivery costs, times & methods
Namibia - R659
African countries (excl Namibia) - R199
United Kingdom - R120
Other International deliveries - R180
Depending on the destination and customs, international deliveries can take up to 12 weeks.
Delivery Methods & Restrictions
All international deliveries are subject to the import and custom laws of that country and kalahari.com cannot be held responsible if a parcel or item is detained or confiscated due to these laws. In African countries, delivery is only made to the post office only. International deliveries (incl United Kingdom; excl Africa) are delivered via Airmail.
The following items are not delivered outside South Africa:
Heavy items or parcels (+10kg)
Technology, Electronic, Audiovisual or Digital merchandise
Go to m.kalahari.com on your mobile browser to compare prices and get today's latest deals!
If you’d like to track the progress of your order, m.kalahari.com has an Orders page to help you. You will be asked to sign in before you can view your orders.
For further info kindly contact our customer support centre on 0861 kalahari (0861 525242) and +27 21 468 9200 or email us.
Contact centre hours: Weekdays 8:00 - 18:00 & Saturdays 8:00 - 14:00
Forgotten your password?
Kindly contact our customer support centre on 0861 kalahari (0861 525242) and +27 21 468 9200 or email us.