Dedicated triathletes will find a one-stop training solution in this guide that feature workouts, schedules, and an eight-week training log, all geared to maximize results in a minimum of time.
This work is aimed at dedicated triathletes and triathlon coaches. It provides a one-stop training solution for the busy triathlete, with workouts, schedules and a training log all geared towards achieving maximum results in the minimum amount of time, and contains weekly key workouts from triathlon experts and eight weeks worth of log pages to help readers track their progress and make personal adjustments to their workouts. The log book feature allows readers to spot any dangers in their training and avoid troublesome injuries by describing the warning signs and how to deal with them. During the course of the book, readers will learn how to train efficiently, save time, avoid injury, and plan for success.
To effectively prepare for and compete in triathlons you need realistic, organized, and focused training plans. In Triathlon Workout Planner, author John Mora provides seasoned triathletes as well as newcomers a one-stop training solution packed full of workouts, schedules, and a training log for achieving maximum results in minimal time.
Table of contents
- Part I: Plan for Success
- Chapter 1: Priority Checklist
- Chapter 2: Tri-Time Management
- Chapter 3: The Master Training Plan
- Part II: Customized Training
- Chapter 4: Heart-Rate Workouts
- Chapter 5: Time-Based Workouts
- Chapter 6: Key Swimming, Cycling, and Running Workouts
- Chapter 7: 80/20 Training
- Part III: Race Programs
- Chapter 8: Sprint Training
- Chapter 9: Olympic Training
- Chapter 10: Half-Ironman Training
- Chapter 11: Ironman Training
- Chapter 12: Logs and Workout Tracking Tools.
Customer reviews & ratings